With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hydaburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.