With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hydaburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.