With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hydaburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Trailer Use Only
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.