With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hydaburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.