With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hydaburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.