With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hyattville Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.