With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Huslia Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact