With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Huslia Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.