With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Huslia Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort