With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hughes Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Reinforced casing increases overall stability of tire.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.