With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hughes Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.