With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort