With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.