With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.