With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.