With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.