With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Trailer Use Only
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability