With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep Tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Non-directional tread pattern.