With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.