With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.