With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort