With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.