With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.