With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hooper Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact