With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.