With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.