With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.