With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Cut resistant compound