With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.