With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra wide design
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.