With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hoonah Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.