With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.