With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort