With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort