With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Irrigation application
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.