With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.