With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort