With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.