With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.