With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Holy Cross Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.