With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties