With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.