With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.