With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra wide design
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.