With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Longer tread life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties