With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Trailer Use Only
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort