With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Trailer Use Only
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Increased casing durability
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.