With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Healy Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Longer tread life
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort