With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hawk Springs Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact