With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hawk Springs Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Longer tread life
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.