With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.