With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.