With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Backhoe use.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Cut resistant compound