With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Longer tread life
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.