With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.