With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Extra deep tread
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.