With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Haines Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort