With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Gustavus Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Longer tread life
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.