With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Greybull Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.