With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.