With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.