With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.