With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability