With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased casing durability