With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.