With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Grayling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.