With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Goodnews Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.