With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Goodnews Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.