With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing