With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Non-directional tread pattern.