With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Cut resistant compound