With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.