With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Increased casing durability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.