With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.