With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Increased casing durability
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.