With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide design
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.