With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased casing durability