With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.