With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Trailer Use Only
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra deep tread