With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.