With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing