With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.