With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Golovin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.