With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glenrock Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.