With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glenrock Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.