With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glennallen Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.