With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glennallen Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.