With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glennallen Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.