With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glennallen Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.