With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glennallen Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.