With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Glendo Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing