With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Gambell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.