With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Galena Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.