With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Galena Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Trailer Use Only
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.