With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Galena Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.