With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Galena Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Longer tread life
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.