With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Galena Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.