With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Four Corners Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Longer tread life
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.