With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Washakie Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased casing durability