With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Washakie Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort