With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.