With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra deep tread
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.