With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.