With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.