With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased casing durability