With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.