With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.