With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant compound.