With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties