With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability