With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties