With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.