With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.