With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.