With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.