With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.