With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.