With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.