With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Richardson Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.