With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fort Bridger Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties