With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.