With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties