With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.