With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.