With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.