With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort