With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.