With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in False Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.