With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact