With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties