With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.