With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.