With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.