With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Fairbanks Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.