With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Emmonak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.