With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Emmonak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.