With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Emmonak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.