With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elmendorf Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound