With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elmendorf Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.