With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elmendorf Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.