With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elmendorf Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Longer tread life
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra deep tread
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.