With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elmendorf Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort