With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.