With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact