With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.