With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.