With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- All Steel radial casing
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.