With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound