With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.