With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Elim Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Increased casing durability