With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort