With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.