With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.