With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort