With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.