With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread