With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Longer tread life
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.