With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.