With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.