With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.