With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing