With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Irrigation application
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.