With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ekwok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased casing durability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.