With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eielson Afb Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.