With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.