With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.