With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.