With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort