With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort