With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Egegik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.