With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.