With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.