With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Longer tread life
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability