With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Cut resistant compound