With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort