With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.