With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.