With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.