With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.