With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.