With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased casing durability