With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent cut resistant compound.