With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.