With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Eagle River Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.