With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Dutch Harbor Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Trailer Use Only
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.