With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Dutch Harbor Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact