With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.