With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties