With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.