With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.