With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact