With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort