With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.