With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.