With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Extra deep tread