With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.