With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort