With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.