With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Douglas Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Cut resistant compound