With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Dot Lake Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Cut resistant compound
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.