With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Dot Lake Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.