With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Dot Lake Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide design
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.