With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Devils Tower Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact