With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Devils Tower Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Puncture proof.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties