With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Longer tread life
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.