With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Cut resistant compound