With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability