With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.