With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.