With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties