With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.