With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Trailer Use Only
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Increased casing durability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.