With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Non-directional tread pattern.