With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Denali National Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Irrigation application
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Cut resistant compound