With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Deering Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Trailer Use Only
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.