With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Deering Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Increased casing durability
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.