With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Deering Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.