With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Deering Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep Tread.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.