With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Daniel Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.