With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Daniel Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Trailer Use Only
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.