With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crowheart Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Backhoe use.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased casing durability